Sunday Morning Ladies
- Led by Tina Snyder and Patty Fincher.
- Begins January 8th; Sundays at 9am at LHC.
- All ladies are welcome, especially mothers! We will have a study on the Psalms and learn how to take our next faith steps. Childcare is provided.
- Led by Shane and Kathy Rose and Matt Cooper
- Begins January 8th; Sundays at 9am at LHC
- Do you want to learn practical ways to KNOW Jesus, be KNOWN, and OWN your faith? We'll go through the "Next Steps Discipleship" series, which is great for people to learn about their faith and even share that faith! Childcare is provided.
- Led by Shawn Snyder and Sheena Fincher
- Begins January 10th; Tuesdays at 6pm at LHC
- We will go through the book 'How to Lead When You're Not in Charge' by Clay Scroggins, which unpacks the nature of leadership and what's needed to be a great leader - even when you answer to someone else.
Women of Hope
- Led by Alice Ingraham and Karma Denton
- Begins January 12th; Thursdays at 6:30 at LHC
- We will go through the book 'We Saved You a Seat' by Lisa-Jo Baker, which gives practical ways to take Jesus up on His invitation to love other people by being the friend who makes the first move.
Breaking Bread Together
- Led by Roger and Alice Ingraham
- Begins January 15th; Meeting 1st and 3rd Sundays at 12pm at the Ingraham home
- This is a time to welcome people for fellowship and review the morning teaching for personal application. The main dish is provided, and attendees are encouraged to bring a side dish.
Engage Freshman Dinner
- Led by Jordin Crow and Cassie Clement
- Begins January 12th; Thursdays at 6pm in Ashland
- All college students are welcome to attend!